Friday, January 18, 2008

Ask Gordon


Gordon?

Yeah, WHAT?

Is this a bad time?

It's always a bad time. Heh.

I just wanted to ask you a few questions.

It's not my fault! Those things break on their own all the time! Why are you looking at me like that? It's not like they don't have insurance.

What are you talking about?

Nothing. Shut up.

I'm noticing some hostility in your tone.

There's also a big chunk in my fist, if you want to come closer and take a good look.

I just want to know why you're so angry.

I'm not angry. YOU'RE angry.

Now you sound like Morton.

Shut up! He's stupid and he smells like chocolate!

That's why you're the evil twin, because Morton smells like chocolate?

Someone had to be the evil twin. You can't have two good twins. It doesn't make any sense!

I'm pretty sure you can have two good twins or even two evil twins.

Oh, great, now you tell me.

So, how did you end up as the evil twin then?

We flipped a coin and I won.

No, seriously.

Yes, seriously. I still have the coin. It's right here in my fist. If you come a little closer, I'll show it to you!

No comments: